Saturday, December 20, 2008

Improvement!

Friday (12/19)

Aili is doing really great!! We went in and saw her and then we went down to Fort Lewis to get the kids and my Mom. They will be up here until at least Christmas Day...then we will all go back down to open presents. Anyways, once we finally got back and got to go to the hospital, Aili was doing great. They took out here drainage tubes, which means she doesn't have too much fluid in there. She still needs to get some off, but she is doing great. Also they started feedings yesterday!!!!!!!!! YEA!! She is only getting 1 cc an hour in a continuous feed through her nose (a feeding tube). Also ALL of her stats were great...her heart rate was in the 150's : ). So she is doing great.

We are about to go to the hospital now, so I will update later today!

2 comments:

  1. That's great! Hopefully she'll be home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiersten, that is so wonderful. I know that I just had Tristan, but if after you guys get back to Lewis after Christmas, please tell me what I can do to help out. I will even come kidnap you to take you to lunch if you will let me! Way to go Aili!

    ReplyDelete