Wednesday, August 3, 2011

8/3/11

Aili is doing great! I think she had a great day. Clay had a doctors appt so he had to leave at lunch time. We brought him to his appt and stuff, so Aili stayed at the hospital by herself.  When we got back around dinner time, she was happily sitting/playing with a nurse. I guess she basically spent the whole day with them. Everyone loves her and thinks she's adorable!  They gave her a bath, washed her hair, dressed her up & gave her pig tails. She looked super cute! She did ask where Daddy was all day, but she did good & was happy.

Her wound is looking better. We didn't get to see it ourselves,  but they changed her dressing today and said it looked better than on Monday.  She has been on two iv antibiotics this whole time. One is zosyn & I don't know the name of the other. They changed the second one to something else, but I think that was part of their original plan.





1 comment:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Aili is an amazing, precious and special angel. She is a courageous, strong and determined fighter. Brave Warrior, Smilen Champ and an inspirational hero. I love her hair, and it looks like she had a good day. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, 12 other daignosis, and developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete